Sunday, April 6, 2014

Monument Valley



Anyone who knows me, understand I do not play video games of any kind.  There are a few reasons for this.

1 - I can't.  I do not have the motor skills.  I cannot even use a wacom stylus. I can use a cintiq, which involves me working directly on the surface... but any kind of trying to look ta a screen and click stuff other than a mouse and I fall apart.

2 - I find the content in video games either insulting, dumb or pointless. It just doesn't interest me.

3 - Finally, most games are unappealing and ugly aesthetically to me.



Gorgeous art, interesting puzzle style flow, unique changes of perspective and gravity force the game forward.  All artists should love the geometric nature and style of this game and appreciate the time and passion taken to make it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment