Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Thank you for your comments!

The new "ROGER RABBIT" post (just below) has received a great many comments already, this morning. I just wanted to say thank you!

I appreciate your enthusiasm and feedback, and especially added insights and trivia.

I've had a feeling for some time about expanding the "frame of reference" of ANIMATION BACKGROUNDS. Originally conceived as a showcase specifically for digitally reconstructed background art, your response to ROGER RABBIT suggests I should consider not just background art, but a broader definition of background - information and observations - on animated films.

The main focus will remain on digitally re-assembled background art. But I think it will be fun to occasionally step beyond that as we explore together "the art behind the art."

Thanks again for your comments, loyalty and support.

Sincerely,

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment