Thursday, May 24, 2007

Philippines Photos

Okay some photos from my trip I thought would be cool to share with the world:

Some AWESOME local kids parading thru the barrios during the annual town festival! So glad I woke up early enough to catch this.
So rad!Man, I totally would wanna be in something like this sometime.I love this shot.
Hey bebe.This was taken at the Camarines Sur Watersports Complex, a pretty popular local tourist spot. Where I spent most of my time falling off my board.
A recently active, Mayon Volcano.
Nabua town square, the province where I stayed.Sh-damn! Can you believe these wires?!
I want one of these bad.Getting spanked in an intense game of air...hockey...pool.
A few cousins and myself. Chillin.While the younger cousins copy every single thing I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment