Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Quick Poll

Hey Everyone

I am taking a quick poll to see how the readers feel about one of the categories on this blog. The blog roll is a bit large and as you know not everyone gets updated all the time...actually some of them haven't been updated in a year or two. Usually as I find some new and interesting ones I add them to the blog roll in hopes of trying to give all of us animators out there the most resources as I can...BUT...I looked the other day and see that the list is becoming long. Sooo I am wondering from you whether or not I should take some off that are clearly not being updated or because of some of the great content on them should I leave them up for a resource. What to do? I would love your feedback. Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment