Monday, April 8, 2013

New Design Portfolio

I've updated my design portfolio with a few select works I completed during the Talent Development Program!  The watermarked work represents about half of what we did, we also got to work with 2 directors in early production but obviously can't show the work for that just yet=).  I've also tried to include any and all research I did for the characters, since so much of our time was spent doing it.  I also plan to update here to show a lot of the other sketches, roads not taken, etc.  

Much gratitude to my mentors Bill Schwab, Minkyu Lee and the rest of the mentor team, Cory Loftis, Helen Chen, and Ryan Lang for such a wonderful experience. I've learned so much and plan to continue down this path. But for now, next week I'm fortunate enough to be joining our amazing animation team for Frozen! 
Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment