Monday, July 21, 2008

04-21: Art, Animation, & SDCC !


More random drawings!

This is how my dialogue piece came out. When I get a breather, I want to post more about the things Brett's been going over in our class. There have been some great sessions so far and I shouldn't keep all that great info to myself. So yeah, hopefull after the comic -con.

Wait what? Comic-Con?! YEAH DUDE! A couple of my buddies, Cheryl, and I are going to the San Diego Comic Con this year, it'll be my first time. And I love San Diego so it should be an awesome time. I know I'm gonna get there and discover a whole lot of artists whose work I haven't been exposed to yet, but here is my "must check-out" list:

-Imaginism Studios
-Shelly Wan /Mindy Lee
-My buddies at Fleet Street
- Red Window, Inc. booth (Scott Morse, Bill Presing, Jeff Pidgeon)
-E-Ville Press
-Flight
-Benton Jew
-Who is Rocket Johnson?
-Udon
-Pascal Campion & Mike Daley
-Eric Goldberg ( Character Animation Crash Course)
-Louie Del Carmen
-Chris Sanders
-Scrambled Ink
-Dude! Jim Lee!
-Kristin Kreuk (hehe)

So yeah, shorter list than thought I was gonna have. Looking forward to being introduced to unfamiliar work! But some of these guys of I've been a fan of for a while now and I feel like I'll completely geek out meeting them. I'll make sure to take some pics so you could bare witness!


No comments:

Post a Comment