Saturday, April 5, 2008

Home sweet home.

Many of my co workers have told how great it is to come home to their kids, especially after a frustrating day. I dont have any kids of my own. But Yeah, I can see that.

So yeah, it seems lately the animation blogosphere has James Baxter fever! Kevin Koch has posted some Baxter pencil tests from when he assisted him on Sinbad. Jim Hull posted some pretty detailed notes from an animation lecture James gave at Dreamworks. And finally, Clay Kaytis has posted the third and final part of his James Baxter interview on the Animation Podcast! James talks about supervising the animation of Belle in "Beauty and the Beast," When he was 23. It's cool because....Wait what? 23?! Like 4 years younger than I am now 23? I quit art!

So here's a choice sequence talked about in the podcast that James worked on in the Prince of Egypt:
Burning Bush sequence

Cmon! Lets quit art together!

No comments:

Post a Comment