Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Tutoring w/ Stephen Gregory Update

For reasons unbeknowst to me, my notebook started to steadily decline again last week. As it was slowly self corrupting, I scrambled to back my files up on an external hard drive! After the dust settled, and I re-formatted/reinstalled everything, I found out that in my haste, I didnt back up the right files, and the work for the latest exercise was gone. So it was just as much my fault. Pretty lame right?

I've spent my time being disheartened by it, and I've already hit the ground running on a new test, and since there is only a week left of our tutorship, I' ll have accomplish the most work I can in less than a week!

So I'm tellin ya right now, don't expect anything fantastic, but I'll do my best. At least you'll still get to hear some great insights from Stephen! Thats where the gold is!

No comments:

Post a Comment