Tuesday, March 27, 2007

AM-Last Q & A!

Yes,twelve weeks have already passed and we had our last q & A session with Ray ( of recent TMNT fame) tonight, it's kinda funny but you do bond with your classmates just over the course of 12 weeks. I wish them the best, and hope to meet up with some of them down in Siggraph this year! From Gregory with his frozen poses, Colin A.(from England) doin a Q&A at 5AM, Jerzy and his immaculate goatee,Tonya and her industry stories, to never ever ever seeing what Ya-Shu looks like. The quater was a fun experience. I never thought I'd have so much trouble with the bouncing ball exercise.

Unfortunately I'm going to have to be taking off from the next class coming up. I'm going to be going to the Philippines twice (4 weeks total!) and so decided it'd be best to not miss that much class in one quater. It is my fiance's first time in the Philippines and I want to be there with her, and AM will always be there when I come back. I'm signing up for the quater after. So I'll see all of you guys then! Or! I'll see you guys at Siggraph!Our mentor, Ray Chase, and Gregory Sugar Lips Jones.

No comments:

Post a Comment