Thursday, January 4, 2007

AM


So I've decided to put myself through Animation Mentor, starting this Monday! I've actually been wanting to join since it's inception, but didn't have the financial means. Needless to say I'm pretty stoked because A) I've never been in a Mentor/Mentee learning situation. Which,besides just sitting down and doing it, I think is the best way to grow. And B) And this might sound a little strange, it's gonna be nice to get into a "classroom type" environment again. I'm all about that good stuff, continued education with a bunch of other students, gettin your work critiqued, I kind of miss it AISeattle was only two years man!

My mentor for the first quater is Ray Chase, Presently of Reel FX, he worked on Ant Bully and Jimmy Neutron amongst other films. So I'll be posting the stuff I do for AM, and all the stuff I learn, here, so brace yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment